Curious about my review of "The Divorce Papers"? Want a FREE copy to read and decide for yourself?
Here's your chance: I'm giving away a brand-new hardback copy to one lucky reader...with one caveat. If you're the chosen recipient, I want to feature YOUR review of the book on the blog! Not everyone has the same taste in literature, and I'd like to offer a second opinion to all my fellow bookworms out there.
So here's how it's gonna go:
1. You want the book? Leave me a message in the comments section of this post by 8:00 p.m. Sunday, June 29th. Be sure to include your name - I have a lot of talents, but I'm not psychic.
2. Invite your friends to enter! Maybe if they win they'll let you borrow the book after they finish it.
3. I'll choose the winner in a random drawing (sorry, bribery won't work) and announce it Monday morning, June 30th.
4. If you're the winner, you have until July 1st to send me your address using the contact page. Unfortunately I will not ship internationally. Sorry :(
5. If you're the lucky winner, read the book once you receive it and write up a solid, 2-3 paragraph review for me to post on the blog (all credit going to you, of course!). I'll then post it for the world to see!
If you have any questions, you can leave those in the comments section as well (just make sure to make it clear you DO want to be entered into the drawing in addition to your question!)
May the odds be ever in your favor! Bonne chance!